- All Species Parrot Club
- We are an all-species club, not just limited to Macaws. Our
purpose is to educate and learn about the owning of and caring for all types of parrots.
- American Federation of
- The AFA is a federation, comprised of over 200 affiliated
bird clubs and organizations representing over 50,000 aviculturists.
- Asiatic Breeders' Association
- Avicultural Society of America
- Devoted to birds in aviaries & preserving species
Australia Parrot Association
- Established in 1996 to promote conservation, research and
management of wild parrots and cockatoos.
Bird Breeders Association of America
- Linking Breeders Across America" Through our official
journal, the Breeders' Bulletin.
- IAS is a Group of Aviculturists from around the world
striving to Protect, Preserve,& Enhance the keeping & breeding of all Exotic
Avian Research Expo
- Group of pet bird owners, aviculturists, and veterinarians
whose common goal is to produce research dollars to further the lives of our birds.
American Parrot Society
- For those interested in showing parrots.
Association of Canada
- To promote high standards in the keeping of parrots by
educating the public and the media.
- Intend to provide our published articles and advise freely to
benefit aviculture throughout the world.
- Pet Industry
Joint Advisory Council
- PIJAC's mission involves education, information and advocacy
and PIJAC serves as the industry's unified voice.
- Parrot Society of
- Dedicated to the promotion and dissemination of information
on the breeding, keeping, care and conservation of all parrot species.
- Parrot Society
- Established this Web Site early in 1999 to encourage the keeping, breeding, husbandry,
research and conservation, of the Parrot Species of Birds and to promote these objectives in accordance with the
Society's constitution and aims.
- Society of Parrot
Breeders and Exhibitors
- The Society of Parrot Breeders and Exhibitors, Inc., (SPBE)
is a society consisting of people who breed parrots and/or exhibit them.
- Lots of pictures and information on parrots in Sweden.
- Tropical Rainforest
- To preserve tropical rainforest ecosystems, their indiginous
peoples and cultures at the local level through enabling volunteerism and through
community education, and at the international level through technical and financial
support for recognized organizations involved in the conservation of tropical
World Parrot Trust
- Is the only international organization dedicated exclusively
to the survival and welfare of the world's parrot species.
Love Bird Society
- Is an international organization dedicated to the
keeping, breeding, and showing of lovebirds. The term "Lovebird" refers to the
nine species of small African Parrots of the Genus "Agapornis".
- African Parrot
- Devoted to African parrots, greys, vasas, poicephalus
(meyers, senegals,capes, jardines, etc). Info, articles, pictures.
- Amazona Society
- World's oldest and most comprehensive network on Amazons.
- Supports breeder, exhibitors and lovers of budgerigars. Info,
national show and local club support.
- American Cockatiel Society
Established in 1976 as an international non-profit
organization, dedicated to the improvement and standardization of the Cockatiel and its
- Members in many European countries. Articles on Lorys,
Loriculus and Fig Parrots.
Blue Chip Exhibition Budgerigar Society
- Is dedicated to the encouragement and support of those
interested in the budgerigar for exhibition. Blue Chip is an affiliated club of The
American Budgerigar Society.
and Foreign Bird Society of Canada
- In 1938, the Budgerigar and Foreign Bird Society was formed
by a small group of bird fanciers.
- Eclectus Society
- Devoted to promoting the eclectus parrot. Articles, photos,
breeders list etc.
- Promotes interest in parrotlets, whether for exhibition,
reproduction, care, knowledge, conservation, study, companion birds, or hobby.
- The Lori Journal International a highly professional magazine
about Lories, Lorikeets, Hanging Parrots and Fig Parrots.
Finch & Softbill Society
- Devoted to conservation, breeding, exhibiting and enjoyment
of finches and softbills. Programs, shows, standards, bands.
- National Cockatiel
- NCS is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing
information on the keeping, breeding and exhibiting of Cockatiels.
- North American Cockatiel
- A club dedicated to the Pet Cockatiel owner as well as
East Budgerigar Society
- The North East Budgerigar Society of South Australia Inc.
(N.E.B.S.) was formed in 1974.
- Founded by aviculturalist Hank Brawley in 1980, the Pionus
Breeders Association is a
worldwide network of breeders, pet owners, scientists, and conservationists.
- Pionus Parrots Research Foundation
- The Pionus Parrots Research Foundation was founded in 1999 with the goal to conduct, support, and fund joint amateur and professional primary research
on parrots of the Pionus species.